Material: Merino Wool, Rayon from Bamboo, Nylon, Elastane // Padding: Ultra Light Cushion Shin and underfoot
Le Bent literally came from the idea of "Get Bent". Full send in these merino foot friends. Keep your feet dry and breathing whether your facing off with Jack Frost or sweating through an ascent. Merino helps move mositure away from your skin and keep you dry. It even stays warm when it gets wet. Layer starts at your feet, so let em breath and keep them warm. Uber light cushioning underfoot and protecting your shins to cover you where you need it without the bulk. This socks is a bootfitters dream. Remember that if you're about to get custom molded boots this season. Le Send.
Stay Up Cuff
TLDR: Keep your feet warm and dry with Merino wool socks with ultra light cushioning only where you need it.
The Carson was designed with the concept that a Freestyle jacket can blend style and performance. Updated fabric includes10K/10K Oxford Weave with C6 DWR that combined with 100% Seam Sealed and YKK® Zippers to keep you comfortable and dry. Find all the features under the sun including music pockets with headphone ports, large mesh pockets, and multiple adjustment points. 40g Recycled Polyfill insulation ups the warmth factor in one of the most stylish and functional freestyle jackets the winter has ever seen.n and in any condition.
What do you get when you combine big mountain free-skier Cody Townsend, a sock sketch and Le Bent?... Well, you get the world's first specifically designed backcountry sock of course! Designed in collaboration with Cody Townsend, these high performance snow socks came to fruition after two years of R&D and some of the best field testing possible by the man himself as he went after the top fifty lines in North America.
We established key critical areas for improvement which set the baseline for how we redefined a sock made for the backcountry. These include:
1. Silicon Ankle Locks: strategically placed bonded silicone strips across the rear of the ankle, eliminating foot slip and avoiding the infamous anxious sock-bunch.
2. Silicone Cuff: once we started playing with silicone we immediately fell in love with it and went a step further, adding a silicone ring to the top cuff below the knee. Keeping socks standing tall, without claiming hairs, so you can break trail without your socks going flaccid.
3. Toe Box Cushioning: packing more cushion into this high-impact area making for a more comfortable experience with extra warmth over the foot fingers.
4. Shin Compression Area: we combined the thinking of a sports compression sleeve and a sock together in one. By adding slight compression to the shin & calf areas, helping to manage lactic-induced fatigue.
5. Mesh Ventilation: we developed a new mesh ventilation zone to increase breathability across the top of the foot, allowing cushioning to stay where it's needed on the base and toe, while letting moisture and steam release from the top of the foot.
These features and new technology have revolutionized comfort for any backcountry touring mission. Allowing your boots to do what they were built for.
Tried and tested but the unsung hero of Cody’s current The Fifty Project… and the reason he hasn’t had a blister since joining le team.
Great pants. My son said they are very comfortable
The Armada Sumpter Bibs are no-nonsense snow pants for gettin' the job done on the slopes. With a waterproof face fabric to keep you dry, a bib top for extra style and protection, and a shell construction for ultimate breathability and versatility, the Sumpter bibs give you just what you need and nothing you don't.
100% Polyester with PFOA/PFOS-Free C6 Durable Water Repellent (DWR) Finish
10K Waterproof / 10K Breathable
Mesh Lining with Brushed Tricot seat
New Standard Fit–Armada consolidated their outerwear collection to a single fit for men's and a single fit for women. The new AR standard fit is not too tight or too baggy, and perfectly accommodates layering pieces.