The Armada Men's Romer 2L GORE-TEX Jacket is what we're wearing on never-ending powder dumps. It's a burly ski jacket bolstered by GORE-TEX waterproof technology and filled with just enough insulation to keep us warm when low temps bring high froth. We also like that the face fabric and 90% of the insulation are recycled.
- Freeride jacket for skiing when it never stops snowing
- GORE-TEX gives reliable waterproofing and comfy breathability
- Body-mapped insulation adds warmth to winter's coldest
- Ventilation zippers allow airflow
- Helmet-compatible hood is adjustable and reinforced
- Powder skirt and Lycra wrist gaiters ensure coverage
- Fully recycled fabric and partially recycled insulation